Monday, October 3, 2011

Halloween

Not only is Fall my absolute favorite time of year, but every year on October 1st two things happen in my house.

1. I drag out every Halloween decoration I have, two large orange plastic bins, two or three large boxes, Jarvis (the butler guy who spouts Poe, I begged my mom to buy me last year as an early christmas present), and bags upon bags of new stuff I buy on sale at the end of the season each year.

2. I go to Spirit, Party City, the dollar store, etc. on the hunt for new stuff.


After I go through my treasures and find new ones, I decide that Halloween is the awesomest, and that I have a horrible, horrible obsession. Holy crap have I spent this much money and time on ONE holiday. Wow, just wow. I have no excuses. Also this year my youngest Ethan who is not yet three (next month) hated, absolutely hated all the loud, jumping out of shadows, light up decorations. I have decided that he must have been switched at birth despite his uncanny resemblance to his father (he's a mini me, no kidding) but how can my child, my son, one who has part of my genes, hate halloween. I'm saddened, LOL oh thats a horrifying word, but I am none the less. Here's my top picks for Halloween decorations this year. Also if you want to find cheaper alternatives, check out orientaltrading.com, shindigz.com, and any dollar store in your area, you can do a good job without spending much!

Graveyard Ghoul Spiritofhalloween.com $69



Animated Zombie hand partycity.com $16.99



Animated Zombie Prop partycity.com $49.99



Tombstone Lifting Crypt partycity.com $69.99



Clawing Zombie with Led eyes orientaltrading.com $29.99


Shaking Skeleton in Body Bag orientaltrading.com $25.00


Well I guess that's enough for now. I'm going to go to sleep now, 5:01 am, I know, no sleep is bad. Insomnia can be a bitch. Nite all!!! Happy Halloween.............well in 28 days anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment