Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fangoria Frightfest!!

Over the last few weeks me and the honey have started to watch all of the Fangoria Frightfest movies. So far we've seen:

The Tomb: Which I thought was terrible, even though it was and H.P. Lovecraft, I don't think it did the story justice.



Dark House: Not as bad as I thought.




Grimm Love: Very disturbing, but interesting. I have a certain amount of curiousity when it comes to serial killers, although he only had one victim.



Fragile: Which is tied with Grimm Love in creepiness. Excellent ghost.





We have four more left to watch, that I'm not as interested in as I was the top four, but chances are they'll either be just as good (as the two I actually liked), or worst. I don't get the feeling these movies will be better. So next on the list:

Pig Hunt
Hunger
Road Kill
The Haunting



The Haunting sounds okay. I loved the foreign film The Orphanage. It was one of few scary movies that made me cry. Like the 4th season finale of Dexter when Rita was murdered I cried like a baby at the end of this film. It was more than a scary movie, it was powerful. Wow I think I'm going to add it to the To Watch list this year of Halloween flicks. 






No comments:

Post a Comment