Thursday, September 6, 2012

Eye Candy



 





I've been devoting a little more time than usual to promoting my work, and working on The Wild Hunt blog. I didn't want to forget completely about this one, so I'm going to put up a little treat. I wish I could tell you who this model is, but I have no clue. All I know is that I found the dude on www.123rf.com, it's my place for stock photos. Really it's one of the cheapest places out there. It takes a little more digging to find what you are looking for, but you'll spend less when you do. So here he is, the closest thing I could find to what's in my head.



 
His hair is a bit short in the pic above but he looks so dark and dirty who cares. I think he looks a little like Matt Bomer (Magic Mike, White Collar). Albeit he's a scruffier not nearly as pretty Matt Bomer. You can't tell from these pics but the actual model has a crooked nose which I love because Duncan does. Luckily there are tons of pictures of him so that I can treat the female readers pretty often to some Duncan eye candy.





No comments:

Post a Comment