Friday, September 28, 2012

Moving...........

Instead of being a vigilant promoter of my book (as I should be). I have been moving....ugh. Moving is not fun. It's even less fun when your honey is working 14 hour days 7 days a week. In short, I'M moving, with only help from my mom and brother on occasion. I'm not saying that I'm not grateful for their help I am, it's just, the honey lives here, understands what goes where etc. It's just faster if he were around, but alas he's working.

Long blog story short, I'll be back in a bit. When this torturous thing called moving is over. I swear there needs to be a law that stops my mom and I from moving within the same year. Seriously, it's great having a new pretty place, but cleaning, packing, and painting, is about as much fun as beating my head against the wall. Don't move people, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment