Wednesday, October 5, 2011

All Time Favorite Films to Watch on Halloween

 #1 The Hills Have Eyes


Shocking I know but it is a great film. I love the turn around when the lead protagonist kills them all. It's awesome. This movie also has the BEST scene where a loyal dog helps his master kick some ass!!




#2 Sleepy Hollow




It's not your traditional scary movie, but I love it. Not only is it an adaption to an awesome book, it's got Johnny Deep, need I say more!



#3 Hellraiser



Clive Barker! It's a classic, it can still hold its own in this generation of CG. I mean come on the scene in the attic when Frank the monster is regenerating, it still looks great even after all these years!



#4 Alien


Alien, one word, that's all I need to say!



#5 The Thing




Alien form that can take over your friends! AWESOME!




#6 Night of the Living Dead




Zombies!






#7 The Orphanage




Probably the only scary movie to ever make me cry.




#8 Nightmare on Elm Street


The ORIGINAL. Not that new piece of shit that will never ever live up to the original Freddy Kruger.




#9 Carrie


Stephen King's first novel.




#10 Children of the Corn


Scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.





Guest Choice (the honey suggested it)

City of the Living Dead



 
I have to admit I love zombies, and the quote on the front sounds promising. He says that this is the scariest thing he saw as a kid. So check it out, I'm adding it to our own Blockbuster queve.

No comments:

Post a Comment