Thursday, July 19, 2012

I write like.............

Word Count: 118,125
Last chapter........................then epilogue



I have too much time on my hands. Which is silly when I'm still finishing up the last chapter of my first novel.

Because I'm a control freak, and I have to edit while I write, I came across this fun site.

I write like........?

The idea is you put in a few paragraphs of your work, and it analyzes and compares your prose and sentence structure against famous authors.

Since I have too much time on my hands and no work (insert obnoxious snort) I just had to play with the little analyzer. I prayed, PRAYED, my writing wasn't anything like those sparkly vampire books, and I mean prayed.

Lucky for me the writing God's were listening, and I got........... dun dun ta dun..............


Anne Rice.--------->


Which is pretty awesome really since I like her writing. Hell, I can remember reading The Vampire Lestat right after I saw Interview With a Vampire. I was pretty young to read it too, don't know what the heck my dad was thinking, but needless to say, it's still one of my favorite reads.

So go type in I write like, in your search engines. Maybe you'll get someone cool, or maybe you'll get someone awful and decide that work in progress needs some extra love.

Happy writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment