Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sweet November

Now that horror of a month October is over (no pun intended, okay maybe a tiny giggle is necessary), life has started to get a little more back to normal. In fact, I have read five or six books in the last week, and I'm LOVING it. Suddenly the mornings are foggy, the air is crisp, and I'm so glad that fall is finally here. November 1st came around and I was thrilled!! Well after getting over my ungodly hangover that is. Ouch!!

NOTE TO SELF:

Sour Apple Pucker, Buttery nipples (butterscotch schnapps and baileys), and jello shots, not such a great mix............nope. I was dying for two whole days.
On a separate and equally annoying note, hangovers at 28 are not nearly as easy to get over as hangovers at 25, getting older sucks, and come February I'll be 29 holy shit batman, I'm going to be THIRTY soon.........


Besides the utter joy I felt on the passing of my usually favorite month. I'm overcome with the need to Christmas shop, and decorate my house for Christmas, and burn every severed head, and appendage I own. What happened to us Halloween, when did we part on such horrible terms. We use to love each other....................

Again still shocked by my hate of Halloween this year, hoping that this does not become a trend. Loving this month so far. I'm relaxing, I'm reading, and I'm writing again. Not as much as I'd like to of course, but more. And that horrible deadline I've been holding over my own head isn't looming over me and breathing down my neck, no it's quietly waiting in the corner, restless but at peace with the fact that theres no way in HELL I'll ever make it, and I'm okay. I am okay with going a little bit over my deadline. Probably a month, maybe less, who knows but the holidays are here, the leaves are falling, the wood in the fireplace crackling, and for now at least I can take a long easy breath and not want to kill myself!!!!

Overly dramatic, but that's why you love me!!! What fun would life be if we couldn't kick ourselves, and laugh at our own over zealous, crazy, controlling behaviors.

Ahhhh November I heart thee!

No comments:

Post a Comment