Monday, September 5, 2011

The Caller

When I saw the previews for this film I was hooked. I love thrillers and adding in the whole time-warp serial killer just made it even better. It was as good as it promised, if not better. I was not dissapointed. But I was sad to watch Vampire Bills (I mean Stephen Moyer's) character end up where he ended up.

 I don't want to spoil it for you.

Which is strange considering I've had about as much Vampire Bill as I can take. He bugs the ever living hell out of me lately. I wonder if his character will ever come back around.

Oh well back to The Caller. Another thing I thought was kind of funny was how the lead Mary (Rachelle Lefevre) was a Twilight vamp and John(Vampire Bill) was Vampire Bill. Now obviously if we were to play that game my honey likes so much, of who can beat the sh!t out of who, Vampire Bill would win hands down. I mean he doesn't sparkle nuff said.

But I did keep thinking about the whole logistics of their vampirism's and the differences. The movie was good (even though I was distracted by the whole vamp thing) better than I expected really. Oh the sex scene was pretty hot, even though it didn't show anything. Sometimes less really is more. But I wouldn't tell the writers at True Blood that, I like me some hot naked Eric Northman! Yummmy.


No comments:

Post a Comment