Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anna Dressed in Blood

Okay so I ordered this book on Amazon months ago, and waited patiently for August 30th to come around. I don't know why this book looked so interesting to me, maybe because of the ghosts (I love a good paranormal about ghosts), and possibly because of the whole being told from a boys perspective. There are not enough of those out in the YA genre at the moment, and being the good big sister I keep looking for them for my kid brother. I'm only about four chapters in and I LOVE IT. It's really fun so far, entertaining, I just can't wait to finish it. I'm not sure if I'll pass it to my brother, but that's only because of the language. He's 13, so I'm careful of stuff like that.




I also get the feeling that the author was a major lover of the show Supernatural. Some of the humor, and the tough guy attitude reminds me of Dean. Even the lead character's name Cas, makes me think of the show's now bad boy angel Castiel. Speaking of Dean here's a treat just for the Supernatural lovers out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment