Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

Mara Dyer doesn’t think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love.

She’s wrong.







Whatever words I could use to describe this book wouldn't do it justice. As a wanna-be-writer its books like this that leave you breathless. It was beyond incredible, the first book I have read since Anna Dressed in Blood to rival it. It was that good. I'm not sure what pulled me in about it. As a reader I tend to devour books and skip over boring parts. I didn't skip, not once. It's that good. It also kept me guessing, and that rarely happens anymore. Even with books I enjoy a lot I can usually see the twists. I had feelings but no solid guesses, that is so worth the hours I spend reading it, and the money I spent. I'm in awe, this is the kind of story I want to write.

Read it, immediately it is so so so so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment