Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Inspiration Hits

So today, the day after I wrote a blog about procrastination, I sat down at my computer and typed out around 10,000 words. I don't know where this lovely inspiration came from but it's here and I'm loving the muse. Maybe admitting my short comings was like opening the flood gates. Ten thousand words.........I haven't written like that in months.
I just wanted to share my lovely news with the world. I couldn't contain it. It's been so long since I've written anything this big. Maybe that December deadline is gone, but a new one, in perhaps March, is possible. I don't want to get my hopes up, or fail again, but after a day like today. It feels like anything is possible.


Happy writing everyone, I'm going to get back too it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment