Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wedding.....swedding.

I wish that I could find a more profane word (ugly cuss word) to rhyme with wedding, but I've got nothing. Right now as the date draws near, I find myself, more and more annoyed with the details. It's a life sucking black hole. It is taking my time, and creativity, and all I want to do is write.

I want to write so badly its killing me, but until the swedding is over I'm stuck, waiting, counting down the days until its over. Don't get me wrong I love my honey, but, holy crap does wedding planning suck. It's like my crazy past Halloween parties on crack. It's way more complicated.

So I'll just feel sorry for myself, and work my poor little fingers to death, on annoying subjects like favor making, and bows, and pray this is all over soon.

Note to readers: Eloping, is a very nice idea, I highly suggest it.

No comments:

Post a Comment